Terms and Conditions
We accept orders only on the basis that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
Quinns Shop accepts no responsibility for any misuse of any products sold.
Minimum age to purchase
Minimum age to purchase any airsoft gun/device/ammunition/Knife/bow/slinghot from Quinns Shop is 18 years. Please do not proceed with any purchase if you are under this age.
Use of any airsoft gun/device/ammunition/Knife/bow/slinghot purchased from Quinns Shop by persons under 18 years must be supervised by an adult.
Purchase by Irish Residents
Any Irish resident over the age of 18 years may purchase and use an airsoft gun/device without a licence or club membership.
Purchase of Live Ammunition
You must be over 18 to purchase live ammunition. All ammunition purchases require a valid firearms license. You must email this to email@example.com along with your order number or present when choosing click and collect. Once it is validated we will ship the relevant order to you. We will not ship or hand over any ammunition without a license.
Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots should never be carried in a public place unless in transit when it should be unloaded and placed in a carrier type bag. Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots should never be concealed on ones person. Brandishing a replica firearm in a public place is a criminal offence.
I understand by purchasing any goods from Quinns Shop that;
(a) risks and dangers exist in the use of Quinns Shop equipment and participation in combat simulation/activities involving Quinns Shop products.
(b) participation in such activities and/or use of such equipment may result in injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability;
(c) these risks and dangers may alleged to be caused by the negligence of owners, employees, officers or agents or user of Quinns Shop products; the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes;
(d) the following safety guidelines are recommended for participation in such activities and/or use of such equipment.
● full face protection, of the type recommended and designed for airsoft/paintball activities shall be worn at all times during combat simulation activities involving Quinns Shop products or during practice or training involving Airsoft equipment.
● long sleeve protective clothing should be worn at all times during combat simulation activities etc or during practice or training involving Quinns Shop equipment.
● use of BB's other than the type recommended by Quinns Shop is not recommended and use of inappropriate BB or Pellets may result in damage to equipment or injury to the user or other persons.
● When not in use Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots should be stored out of the reach of minors.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots should be used by the purchasers of such equipment only.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots shall be purchased by over 18's only.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots shall be used by responsible and competent persons only.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots shall be used by those who have been instructed in its proper/safe use.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots shall only be used for its specified purpose.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots shall not be used against humans, animals or birds.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots shall only be used in safe designated/suitable areas.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots shall be cleaned and maintained by owners in the manner advised by the manufacturers.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots must be concealed from public view during transportation.
● Airsoft guns/devices/ammunition/knives/bows/slingshots must not be modified in any way.
● All Airsoft equipment is replica equipment and must be treated and represented as such at all times.
● By my participation in these activities and/or use of equipment, I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, agents, officers, employees of Quinns Shop, or by any other person and I hereby indemnify Quinns Shop against all actions, claims, demands arising from the use by me or others of Quinns Shop products and equipment.
● By proceeding with my purchase from Quinns Shop, I hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Quinns Shop, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable solicitors fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to my account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by me or any other person accessing the site using my Internet account.
Accuracy of information
While Quinns Shop has taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website it does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information within or accessible through the site. Quinns Shop reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this website.
Competitions - Social Media or Website Purchase
Open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over.
Opening and closing dates will be clearly stated on the post. Entries after closing will not be included.
Prizes will be described in the post. No cash or other prize alternative will be offered.
Rules will be fully described in the post but will usually involve comment like, share, follow or entry through purchase of product on the website.
The winner will be chosen at random on the closing date. Winner will be contacted via facebook, instagram or email (if a website order).
By participating in Quinns Shop competitions you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Quinns reserves the right to amend cancel or withdraw the competition in the event of an unforeseen circumstance.
- Quinns decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Quinns has the right to choose an alternative winner if we believe any winner has broken any of these listed terms.
- Quinns reserves the right to choose another winner if no contact has been made from chosen winner after 24 hours.
- Quinns is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
- Proof of identity may be required.
- One entry per person. No agents, bots, third parties or organised groups.
- All entrants are deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions by entering. Failure of acceptance will result in disqualification and/or forfeit of prize.
- Quinns reserves the right to issue publicity on behalf of the winning entrant. Entrants agree to a reasonable publicity surrounding the competition. In the majority of cases this simply entails the winners name being announced on social media.
- Competitions are in no way sponsored by, affiliated by, endorsed by, administered by or associated with any social media platform, including facebook, instagram, twitter and as such release facebook, instagram and twitter of all liability in relation to this promotion.